Friday 21 June 2013

"Less is More".

Earlier on I was talking about how I thought that the bauhaus and the swiss style have really influenced a lot of graphic design and packaging design that we have seen come about in the more recent years so I thought I would find some pictures and give you some examples of what I am talking about. 


This woman's body spray is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Simple sans serifed fonts and block colours. Also the shape of this bottle is really interesting, the smoothness yet unusualness is another thing that is defiantly descended from swiss and bauhaus styles. 




I think these bottles are really impressive. I love the use of misted glass on the bottle in the middle and it ties them together really nicely as a trio. The alignment of the text all being to the right hand side is another common thing you see with the swiss styles and I love the effect the text being on its side has to the overall look. Very Impressed. 



These bottles are quite similar to the last one but the black with bright coloured type packs a little bit more of a punch than the last ones, which were much more elegant and airy.




Even Pantone probably the biggest paint company on the globe are using this style, and the matt effect of the colour finishes these tins of nicely.







No comments:

Post a Comment